Kitakami Photoblog

Daily photos from Kitakami, a small town in Northern Japan, and its surroundings.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I want that and that and that and that ...

Little pieces of art at the french pâtisserie "Boule de neige" in Kitakami. There are far more then hundred different varieties, all freshly made, every day. The owner and chef pâtissier has spent seven years "studying" pâtisserie in France. Everybody here is happy that after those years he came back to his hometown ten years ago, instead of opening a fancy shop in some big town elsewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~tanty~ said...

All those cakes look so inviting. Hmm... yummi.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Roberto Allende said...

Looks wonderful!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!! me too!
thank's for your space and your pictures. I m very happy to meat your blog. sorry for my very bad english but i m sure you're understand what i want to say you. I m french so: Bravo pour ce reportage. Une bien belle découverte pour moi. Bye.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home